Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 31, 2009

It’s not unactive… Just need to do some update…

Sorry all who really read my blog… I’m doing a big update to my blog and was changing a new blog templates anytime soon.. Once i receive my new computer so please don’t bloody hell saying that i didn’t update my blog because i have my own reason…

Wish all a happy chinese new year and wish you all everything good will came come to you all… I’m quite luck in this new actually not in gamble but in other way.. Spent almost all my saved money and ‘AngBao’ money on a new computer and entertainment for this year… I’m very excited for my new computer to arrived.. It’s a quite high SPEC comp, this CPU cost me around 3k sgd already and really hope that this computer can provide me the need of gaming and work that i need… Cheer for everyone in this chinese new year… ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment