Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

13 Bamboo Summoning Ghost part 3

OMG!! WTF has happen to my above apt?.. The water sound from my toilet just can't stop driping.. It just harass me too much!! And wtf is HDB doing i phone them last thurday but untill now the water is still driping all day to all night.. IF they're so rich to waste thier water why not put some inside my poket..

Before my story start, i will like to thanks the 'baka kendy' buddy for helping me editing this part 3 of my ghost story.. Well.. My english is sux so he has no choice but to help me.. But i really feel thankful for his help although he is busy with his shop.

Here my story goes..

-Part 3

Ah Jim walked towards the tomb. The tomb had the girl’s name, age, year of birth and death.
Ah Jim was so depressed and prayed that he could finish this and get out of this spooky places.
Being alone is the biggest mistake he have made.

The wind is strong and cold. It made him shiver. The sky became reddish as it's going to rain soon. Ah Jim quickly set up all the formation and start burning joss stick and joss paper. When it reaches 12am, he brings the 13th bamboo up to the tomb. He uses all his strength to push the bamboo into the soil. He waited for awhile but nothing happened. He then tries harder to twist and turn the bamboo. He tried it again for a few times but still nothing happen.

Suddenly, he heard a crack sound. He stops what he is doing and still nothing happens. He walks away from the soil and stand in front of the grave starring at it and wonders why nothing happen.

The sky started to rain. He kneels down and stares blankly at the grave. The rain grew heavier but he can't move his body at all.
He remains in the same position for around 20mins and the rain stopped. He heard some voices and come to sense. The voices grew stronger. It was a female voice felt like its just beside him talking right into his ears but he can't understand a word. He stood up and turned his head, there was no one around.

He stared at the mirror that was placed towards the tomb.
He saw a lady crying inside the mirror, he then turn his head slowly to the tomb and saw the lady there.

The lady was wearing a very long white dress with blood stain around the stomach area. Her cries were so loud and sharp that Ah Jim could not take it anymore. Ah Jim kneels down and asks the lady to stop. But the cries just get louder and Ah Jim was rolling on the ground as the cries pierce through his head.

‘What do you want from me, why can’t you let me rest in peace?’ asked the lady.

‘No wait. Please let me explain it’

Ah Jim speak out in panic, ‘I just want you to help me strike 3+1D that's all’

‘No, I will not help you as you disturbed my peace’, the lady replied.

‘I will do what you want and offer anything you want when you let my wish come though’, said Ah Jim.

The lady laughs and stood up on her feet and was floating and suddenly vanished.
Ah Jim shouted, ‘Hey where did you go? Will you please help me?’ But there is no reply.
So Ah Jim has no choice but to go back home. When he reached home it was around 2am. He had a quick bath and went to bed. Laying on bed and cant get into sleep, he keeps thinking of how come this lady was so different from before. Is it he did something wrong? He finally drifts off to sleep and had a dream. He saw the lady ghost. He ran up to her but she disappears. Ah Jim looks around but can't see her again.

Then he saw a car coming straight towards him. It's seems that the car was going to knocked him but he slip away.
The lady appears in front of him.

‘If I grant you the wish, will you really give me what I want?’ the lady asked.

‘Yes, of cause. Everything you want I will give you.’ Ah Jim replied.

The lady agreed with him and told him look at that car and remember the car plate number.

‘I only can help you till here, don't forget what you promise me’

In the morning, Ah Jim woke up. He was so happy that the lady grants him this wish. His wife called and asked him to have his breakfast. While eating, he told his wife everything about this and tries to borrow some money from wife. His wife was in doubt, asking is it confirmed that the number will open.

Ah Jim replied, yes of cause and talk about last time on how he strikes the number. His wife believed him and gave him some money, he then went out.
Ah Jim went to bet on the number he remembers at the betting station, after betting he went back home immediately. He was afraid that the loan shark will find him so he decides to stay home till the betting night which is on Saturday.
It's Saturday and he was waiting for the radio to report the result of his betting at home.

‘Jim, the result is going to announce’, said his wife.

‘Hope that the lady ghost really helps me out this time’, replied Ah Jim.

As the result goes by the number that he betted on came out as the first prize.
They both jump to joy. He won about 200kRM. His wife was so happy that the debt can be clear and don't need to worry about the loan shark will come and disturb them anymore.
So they have an early night and can't wait for tomorrow to claim the prize. The next day, Ah Jim and his wife and son went to the betting station and collect the money. After that, they immediately went to find the loan shark and clear the debt Ah Jim owned.
On that night, Ah Jim brings his wife and son out for a dinner and buys lots of thing for his son and wife.
When they reached home, his wife told him that this will be the last time that he’s going to summon a ghost to help him.

‘Ok dear, I won't do it anymore. And I also promise that I will not gamble anymore also’, replied Ah Jim.

They then went to bed.
Ah Jim was sleeping soundly and dreams. He saw a lady in white sitting on a chair from far.
This lady looks so familiar to him. He walks toward her and want to have a careful look at her. This lady was back facing him... Ah Jim walk toward her and this lady slowly turn her head and face him. Ah Jim was shock, it was the lady.

Ah Jim asked, ‘what you want from me, I will keep my promise.’

The lady replied, "I want nothing, nothing but your son. I want your son to accompany me.’

‘No way’, ah Jim replied. The lady ghost laughed.


To be continue,
Pls stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment